Tuesday, September 2, 2014


               

              To be able to have success in yourself you must be able to have success with those around you. I will make a difference in the world by working with those around me in my community and an enclosed environment. Those who see my success will then devote their time to help themselves. There will be help provided if needed and I will help them grow into bigger and better individuals. However, if they run into any problems in their personal life I will help teach them to triumph from it and learn from the curve that life has given them. We rarely need big things. As soon as someone starts talking about changing the world or radically reinventing something odds are good he’s talking from his ego, not his heart. Unless he’s working on bringing safety to the scared, health to the sick, or opportunity to the poor, the reinvention serves a want (or an ego), not a need. I devote myself to acknowledge the good in people and to grow as a community in every way, so that we are all given the same opportunities in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment